Someone I Want You to Meet

3/1/10

I have someone else I'd like you to meet.

He is one of the most ambitious persons I have ever known.

He is a builder of airplanes, animals cages, buildings, fences, and just about anything else my creative mind could come up with.

He is my mom's husband of 42 years.

He is a teacher to many in his Sunday School class at church.

He is living a life of retirement after 4 years of service in the United States Air Force and almost as many years as I am old of employment with Bell South.

He shares an equal passion for animals as I do.

He's the best Grandpa I could ever wish for Jake to have.

He's a coffee lover (to put it mildly).

He is patient and soft-spoken.

He's a man of few words, so I've always known that when he says something, it's important, and I better listen to what he has to say.

He is who helped shaped me and guided me into the person I am today.


He's my Dad, and I wouldn't trade him for any other in the whole wide world!

No comments:

Post a Comment