1. I really think it's Ten on Tuesday, but I'm going out on my own and making it Ten on Thursday.
2. I took this this past Saturday of the last piece of chocolate chip cookie Jake shared with his classmates on his birthday. A "cookie cake" is what he asked for, and I asked for them to decorate it with legos made of red, yellow and blue icing.
3. Speaking of legos, the four of us went to see The Lego Movie - also part of Jake's 7th birthday bash. The boys were glued to the screen, and the ending made it all worth it. Win win.
4. This week...I acquired two baaaad bruises - one on my right leg from a fall and one on my right hand from a slap with a rubber mallet...
5. and we finalized plans for the pergola we're adding to our backyard. We can't wait for Kevin to work his woodworking magic.
6. Today I spent my lunch break in the Loft and bought this pair of corduroy skinnies for $9.88...
7. fell in love with this verse from Psalm 116:2 Because He bends down to listen I will pray as long as I have breath...
8. and Parker dug into his pocket and found this little piggy. Unfortunately he didn't cry wee wee wee before we came home which would have kept us from swiping him unintentionally from preschool.
9. A weekend of perfect weather has been forecasted. Fingers crossed.
10. And last but not least...this quote from Jim, "I hate projects because I feel like I'm hemorrhaging money." Pretty much.
1) The weather this weekend was stellar so we spent it almost totally outdoors. We took on another mother load of work and started and finished a new paver patio. The wow factor is definitely on the up and up in this backyard. Eeeeek!
2) And this one of Parker...he couldn't be all work with no rest and no play.
I'm a daughter, a wife, a sister, a mother, a friend, and blessed to no end to be all of these. Magazine and clearance racks are my weakness. I walk by faith and not by sight. I love the beach, the Gap, and the smell of baby lotion. More than anything I love the one to who I'm married, the ones to whom I'm "Mommy", and the One who created me.