Llama Llama Red Pajama

3/14/10

We found him!...

at Barnes & Noble yesterday afternoon.

He is now not only the main character in Jake's absolute favorite story...

he is in our home

and under Jake's arms or, like now, tucked in his bed. And call me crazy or overboard,

but I'm almost more excited about this than he is.

So in honor of the story that I now know by heart, and for those of you who may not know who "Llama Jama Jama" (as Jake would say) is or have never read this story, I quote my favorite part of Llama Llama Red Pajama's story:

Little Llama
don't you know,
Mama Llama
loves you so?

Mama Llama's
always near,
even if she's not right here.

Llama llama
red pajama
gets two kisses
from his mama,
snuggles pillow
soft and deep...

Baby Llama
goes to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment