One Cool Dude...or Cat!

11/3/09


Jake has recently become obsessed with wearing his sunglasses...inside, outside, in the car. You name the place...he wants to wear his "shades". He loves to put them on and say, "I can't see you!", and play sort of a peek-a-boo game. This has been going on for about a week now, but tonight was a little bit different. I was in his bathroom straightening up after his bath when I heard him say, "I a coooool cat, Mommy!" I turned to look, and there he was wearing his shades. It definitely put a huge smile on my face and gave me the comedy relief that I needed for the day. And I think we all know who is responsible for teaching him that one! So here's to my coooool cat...Thank you, Baby, for making mommy smile today! I love you more than you'll ever know!


No comments:

Post a Comment