The best birthday gift...

11/9/09

I could ever have received was...

Jake singing Happy Birthday to me...of course! Which he did quite well, I must add! I even got it on video, so I can look back any time I want and see my sweet boy singing his heart out to the tune of "Happy Birthday".

In conjunction with Jake's wonderful vocals, I also enjoyed Krispy Kreme doughnuts and peanut butter dessert brought in to my surprise by my coworkers (yes, they are amazing), some new accessories to add to my camera bag (ahhhhhh), a trip to one of my favorite places...the mall, phone calls and cards from home, birthday wishes out the ying yang, and dinner with my two favorite people in the world; I've truly had one of the best birthdays I can remember! I'm definitely off to a great year in the making!

No comments:

Post a Comment