Itching

1/15/10

Right now I have an "itching" to do several things...

one of them being to change the whole look in Jake's room. He currently has a vintage airplane theme with old model airplanes occupying his dresser and nightstand, a poster on his wall of different planes that flew during WWI that I got at an Air Force Museum, and bedding that matches it all to a T. This is definitely nothing new for me...just ask Jim. I'm notorious for getting bored with how things are decorated around my house, and I seem to be even worse with Jake's room because there are just way too many cute choices.

I'm also itching to get my nails done (done as in get acrylic tips put on). I don't like to do this very often because I don't enjoy the maintenance or the damage it does to my nails, but lately my natural nails have been peeling and chipping and just look downright ugly. So I figured now is as good a time as any, and I'm seriously thinking about putting that on my "To Do" list for this long (woo hoo!) weekend.

And I'm certain I'm not alone on this one...

I'm totally itching for warm weather and all things associated with it - like extra daylight at the end of the day, not hearing the sound of my teeth chatter as I step out of the shower, sitting on our screened porch when I get home from work, the smell of suntan lotion and freshly cut grass, putting new flowers in my pots and hanging baskets, wearing sandals...oh, how this list could go on and on...

but I won't let it...

I'll stop there...

for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment