Biding the Time

1/7/10

While we are waiting for the 1 inch of predicted snow, Jake and I are biding the time here at home.

While I am editing photos from our trip to Hawaii (yes, believe it or not, I am still working on those), Jake is busy on the floor next to me spilling out an ungoldy amount of matchbox cars, tractors, monster trucks, mega blocks, trains, and tractors while sucking on a lollipop and watching Go Diego Go!.

We are still in our pajamas and staying warm, waiting for Jim to come home from work around lunch time bearing pizza boxes from Papa John's (Sorry Hungry Howie's...we're taking a break from you today). There's laundry and cleaning to be done. But instead, I've decided to edit photos and blog. Is that lazy? It very well may be, but today, I just don't care. I'm enjoying the unexpected day at home and living in the moment.

So be on the lookout for a post later today from our visit to the Dole Pineapple Plantation with lots of pictures, of course!

Until then, Jake and I are begging, "Pleeeeease! Let it Snow!"

No comments:

Post a Comment