The Very Hungry Caterpillar

4/13/10

Well, actually I don't know if he was really hungry...

but he was definitely a caterpillar.

Jake found him crawling around in our garage while I was busy vaccuuming out my car.

I stopped to play with him too. This is one bug that doesn't actually bother me.

He obviously didn't bother Jake either. But I wouldn't have expected anything different.

The Spiderman sticker came from his pediatrician. He has strep throat in case you were wondering. And yes, he was still wearing the sticker on his shirt at 7:30 this evening.

Playing with the caterpillar was lots of fun. Jake wanted to bring him in and let him watch TV with him. I had to explain that caterpillars only live outside. He said okay.

So we found a tree and put him there so he wouldn't accidentally get smushed when I back my car out in the morning. Jake was happy for him that he could go find his caterpillar friends. I'm happy for him, too. But what makes me even happier is that today's report from the pediatrician was nothing serious and with the help of one teaspoon of Amoxicillin twice a day for 10 days, Jake will be good as new again.

You are my God, and I will praise You; You are my God, I will exalt You.

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!... Psalm 118: 28-29

No comments:

Post a Comment