Countdown to Birthday #3

2/25/10

This afternoon was the first of Jake's birthday celebrations, and this one was celebrated with his classmates.

There are 9 of them in all (10 including Jake), but I couldn't quite get all 10 pairs of legs in a photograph. (And no, none of these legs that you see belong to Allison. In fact, I didn't get a photo of her at all, but I can tell you that she was definitely there. In fact, when I arrived at his preschool - before nap time was over - I got to watch them sleep...side by side).

Jake's wonderful, amazing, loving, giving, teachers Miss Anna and Ms. Diane helped me set everything up and lead everyone in a chorus of "Happy Birthday." Jake was excited more than ever for his friends and teachers to be singing in honor of him.

But I definitely think his cupcake was what he enjoyed the most.

Or better yet, the icing was what he enjoyed the most.




WOW, that's a lot of icing. Tonight should definitely be interesting...in all 10 households! In fact, by the time I left, they were all either super excited over the goodies bags Jake helped me pass out or the sugar rush was officially beginning to set in. Yikes!

Well, that's one down...

and one to go!

Happy "Almost" 3rd Birthday, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment