Whip it...Whip it real good

12/6/10

My word, the wind has been kicking today! As I laid awake this morning way before it was actually time to be awake, it sounded like a two hundred pound bird was swooping by our bedroom window!

Okay, so that's the only thing I really have to say about wind, so if the title of this post doesn't make sense anymore, it's not you. I somehow got that song in my head when I laid awake listening to the wind, and it's stuck with me all day. And maybe that's because we were out in it several times.

But right now...it's all about what I'm loving...so here goes...

that I've managed to take two afternoon naps in the last two days....

the check mark next to "Take Jake to see Santa" on my Things To Do list (And yes, he told Santa exactly what he wanted him to bring him...And yes, it was priceless!)...

our completely decorated Christmas tree...

my latest addition to my DVR...Bridal Plasty (Like I needed one more right?  But seriously, I can't help this one.  I watched one episode today, and now I can't bear to miss a minute of it!)...

that it's cold enough to wear turtlenecks and sweaters, which means I can wear my sports bra every day of the week...because now it's the only one that fits around my upper waist...

my family...because they make my life complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment