Tagged

12/26/10

Fellow blogger, former co-worker, and friend of mine, Kayla, tagged me recently in one of her posts, and now it's up to me to reveal seven things you may not know about me.

By the way, I love, love, love Kayla, and if I could, I would clone two of her at the age of two and have arranged marriages for Jake and Parker. Just sayin'.

So here goes:

I own every single episode of every season of Dawson's Creek. And if it weren't for the time I spend catching up on my current reality TV shows, I would watch them over and over again in any spare time I had to actually sit down and watch TV.

I once played a dog in an elementary school play. That's about all I'll say about that.

When I'm in the mood, one of the loves of my life is to clean, but I absolutely hate to dust. I give credit to my mom for that one because that's just about the only chore she gave me when I was growing up.

Another thing I absolutely hate to do is say Goodbye.

Something I never learned to do is skate backwards. Roller skate, ice skate, you name it.  Only forward motion for me. But you better believe I worked it out going in that one direction I knew how.

Another thing I've never learned to do is crochet.  I have an aunt that used to do it for hours on end but somehow never picked up on her talent.  But now since I really, really want to see Parker wearing those to-die-for cute beanie hats, I've put it on my list of New Year's Resolutions for the coming year.

And last but not least, I think one of the hardest things to go through in life is losing a pet.  Gets me every single time, and some I never get over.

No comments:

Post a Comment