Geez! Where did this week go? I almost forgot!...

12/26/10

to post my "What I'm Loving" this week.

But since I didn't...here goes...

I'm loving...

that we've watched snowflakes fall on and off for the past two days.

that mine and Parker's bags are p.a.c.k.e.d. Yep! He and I are ready and set which means now the thought of hearing that it's Go time doesn't freak me out so much.

celebrating Christmas with my family - the people I love most in the whole wide world.

Ice! I've never been an ice-eater in all my life, but it's now my any-time-of-day (or night), gotta-have-it craving. Weird, I know.

that my mom is still here (she decided to stay behind yesterday and let my dad, sister, and niece leave without her) and has done so much like cooking us a full-fledged breakfast this morning and helping Jim make our house look like Christmas never happened (except for all the new toys that are ev-er-y-where that Jake has acquired over the last twenty-four hours, of course).

that earlier this week marked the beginning of a long break from a little thing I do for nearly forty hours each week called work (a break until January 3rd to be exact).  Can I get a woo hoo?!

No comments:

Post a Comment