I'll Be Home for Christmas

12/24/10

Oh yeah, I'll definitely be here.

And enjoying the look of Christmas tree ornaments...


and the stockings that hang from our mantle.



I'll also still be wearing Parker around my waistline.


Because he and I are doing wonderfully.


We've been doing almost absolutely nothing but chillin' like villans.

I say almost because he is as active as ever (he's definitely breaking the mold when it comes to "slowing down that last month" like most babies his gestational age do), and me...well, I took photos this afternoon of the Christmas decorations we finally finished putting out (before my twenty-four hour stay in Labor & Delivery) from the comfort of my couch and recliner (And yes, I'm resting now in case you were wondering. Laptops...what would we do without them, right?)


I do have one more thing I need to do before I call it a night, though, that's definitely worth me getting out of bed for.

Cookies, Milk, Criss Cross Crash, Ho Ho Ho...need I say more?!

Merry Christmas Eve, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment