What I'm Loving This Week

12/12/10

I'm loving...

that I don't have to repeat certain parts of the last six days! Three audits at three different college campuses, nine hours on the road, a hotel room undergoing maintenance repairs, contractions out the ying-yang, and a visit to OB Triage later, I'm so so glad this week is over!...

that my Christmas shopping for my niece is done! And now it's on to the grandparents...

the feeling that I got when I looked into my backseat and saw Parker's pumpkin seat there, completely installed, just waiting for him to hit the open roads with me...

that I finally got around to ordering the contact lenses that I've been meaning to start wearing since August...

the smell of the clean sheets that are on my bed as I'm sitting here writing this blog post...

that my Christmas cards will be here any day now...

that we got to see lots and lots of snow flurries coming down this morning...

that I have tons to look forward to in the week to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment