Sage's and Scenery...

7/5/10

While I'm still sorting through all of the photos I took while on our camping trip this past weekend, I thought I should show you a few more from mine and Jim's overnight date to Callaway Gardens two weekends ago. (Otherwise, I will feel like I am "behind", and that's just not good for me. It literally makes me crazy and haunts me in my sleep. And I really do want to get some sleep tonight...especially since the last few nights have been not-so-restful...with Jake having an extremely congested chest and all. Oh, the price we've paid to go camping! More on that later too.).

This is Sage's.

It's the old-fashioned ice cream soda shop I mentioned in my first post detailing our trip.


Not only was the food great, I absolutely could not get enough of the nostalgia of this place!

The menu had items on it like a vanilla ice cream root beer float...

hot dogs, homemade chicken salad (something I got off the menu, and it was sooo goood)...

fresh squeezed lemonade...


coffee...

and something else I tried (And I reeeeeally shouldn't have because now I'm addicted!)...the best chocolate milkshake I've every had in my life!

This place just oozed with families, food, and a totally fun atmosphere, and I can't wait to go back again.

Because, believe you me, if you were to try one of those chocolate milkshakes, driving a couple of hours to get one would not be a ridiculous idea.

And last, but definitely not least, here are few more shots of the surroundings we took in during 24 of the best hours I've lived in the last two weeks...






Is this place just gorgeous or what?

No comments:

Post a Comment