He...

7/20/10


is still in England for one more week...

had plans to be at the British Open this past weekend but unfortunately did not get to go. Apparently his rental car reservation was lost...or was eaten...or they gave his car to someone else...I'm not sure. Needless to say...he was disappointed...

saw The Tower of London, Buckingham Palace, The London Bridge, Westminster Abbey, The London Eye, Big Ben, the famous guards in their red coats and black hats...and St. Paul's Cathedral this past Saturday...

ate at Hard Rock Cafe London but opted to pass on buying souvenirs when he saw the line that consisted of about 200 people just to get into the memorabilia store...

is still not used to driving on the "wrong" side of the road...

bought a calling card so we can talk on the phone for more than 10 minutes per phone call (which is definitely most exciting for me)...

played 9 holes of golf on Lakenheath AFB yesterday after work and ate Burger King for dinner...

has gotten lost twice since he's been there and has informed me that if we were ever stationed there, I would never, ever, under no circumstances be allowed to drive off base...

has watched F-15's take off, played in a flight simulator, been a chauffeur, and will have covered pretty much every area of Lakenheath by the time he leaves next week...

is counting down the days, like I am, until he comes home (Well...he hasn't exactly said it in those words, but I'm pretending he's as ready to come home as I am for him to)...

found out yesterday he is going to become a daddy for a second time after all!


And yeah...just as soon as I figure out how to explain this one, I'll post more about Baby L "2" later.

2 comments:

  1. Cindi!!!! I am so happy for you!!! Miss you so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. God is REALLY good!

    ReplyDelete