Especially for Dad

6/20/10

There was a time...

when he held me...

like this...

For him to relive it all over again...

was twice as special this time around!

To My Dad on Father's Day ~

For the Dad you've always been and never cease to be...for showing me that love has no limits...for your hugs...for teaching me to try again if at first I don't succeed...for always keeping your promises...for the "Dad" you are to Jim...for holding my hand and wiping away my tears...for adventuring with me when I had wild ideas...for your listening ear and knowing exactly what to say...for the Grandpa you are to Jake and because of him, seeing with my own eyes what's already in my heart...I thank you so very much. I hope today is a day that's as special as you are to all of us, and I love you more than you'll ever know. ~Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment