Cheers!...

9/16/11

to a really great Friday...

because I didn't have to leave my office for lunch because I work with some really great moms who really know how to bring it when it comes to cooking


and because my mom, sister, and niece are here to join in on a major garage sale we're having bright and early tomorrow morning.


Cheers!...

 to Kelly for knowing that the original Cheers that inspired the TV sitcom was located on Beacon Hill in historic Boston...


and for adding it to our list of things to see while we were there on the fly. 

And Cheers!...

to the reruns I plan to watch of the show just so I can get all excited and be really annoying and super loud and say, "Look!  Look!  Look!  I've been there.  See it?!  Oh yeah.  Uh huh."...

right after I finish throwing around preprinted, neon pink, price tags onto a gazillion things I hope to sell by lunch time tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment