Where One Ends...One Begins

9/15/10

Tonight, one TV series (or one weekly TV addition...you could honestly call it whichever in my case) ends and one begins.

The winner of Big Brother 12 will walk away $500 G's richer...

but not before this show...

airs for the first time this season.

And normally I wouldn't really care. 

I can truly take or leave Survivor (I think it's because Australia is my favorite season of all time, and a cast since then has - in my book - never topped those that survived the Outback). 

But this season, there's someone playing for the million dollars that I actually know in real life...

this lady...

She was actually Belle's professional dog handler (without the professional if you know what I mean) for part of her show career (notice I said part), and I can definitely attest to the fact that she's a true survivor and will do whatever it takes to win.

I can't wait to see how this season plays out.

And well, it looks like I won't have to wait much longer to watch this first episode...

because it's about to start.

Goodnight! 

No comments:

Post a Comment