This morning...

9/17/10

Jim decided to let Jake stay home for school, and they somehow left for the golf course about the same time I left to spend my last 7.75 hours in Rose Administration for the week (Niiiiice! I just love how they rub it in sometimes.)...

I broke the all-important rule of fashion that says you shouldn't wear white after Labor Day (But I just couldn't help but wear my white jeans that I got about a month ago from Gap Maternity for $15.99 at least one more time. I love wearing them because a) they fit and b) it reminds me that I got such a great deal - even though I've probably worn them enough by now to have gotten my sixteen dollars worth out of them.)...

I stopped and talked to God.  I mostly said "Thank You".  He gets that a lot from me...pretty much every time Jake crosses my mind or I feel Parker kick or stretch...

I heard "Every Rose Has It's Thorn" by Poison on the radio, and I just had to turn it up a little.  What can I say?  I love the 80's when it comes to music...even though Jim says technically I'm a 90's child...

I went through the drive-thru at Jack's for a delicious gravy biscuit and hashbrowns.  It's been a while, so as of this moment, I have no regrets about it.  I do think, though, the two or three runs through there each week last month contributed to the six pounds I gained versus this month only three...

I heard all about my girlfriend Kelly's gender reveal party last night.  She found out yesterday she's having a girl, and they decided to tell their family all about it over dinner and dessert.  Each person was instructed to wear pink or blue depending on what they thought the baby's sex is.  She ordered cupcakes..some with pink icing, some with blue.  But when each person bit into the cupcake, each one was full of pink cream filling as their way of saying, "It's A Girl!"  I love her creativity, and I love her, and I'm so excited for them...

 I started counting down the minutes until this weekend is here.  And I'm happy to say, I'm almost there!

No comments:

Post a Comment