The Best Medicine

5/28/10

I've heard it said before that "Laughter is the best medicine."

If you know me at all, there's plenty of that in my life. I even got in trouble for it in second grade...sent to the Principal's office actually because I just couldn't quit and was disrupting the class. Obviously, my teacher didn't believe in the statement above. (Party pooper!)

But knowing my personality explains why it comes as no surprise to me at all that Jake is also a laugh-a-holic. He even has what I call "contagious" laughter. He sometimes can't stop, and just to listen to him makes me laugh too (hence the description...contagious), even if what's going on around me isn't particularly funny. Just like in this video...me tapping a lid on the tray of his high chair isn't particularly funny, but just listening to his sweet laugh put me in hysterics.



It may not be true in all cases that laughter is the best medicine.

But it's definitely my medicine of choice...especially when it's shared with a certain special someone named Jake!

No comments:

Post a Comment