What I'm Loving This Week

12/3/11

It's a Sell This House! Saturday morning. Oatmeal, cereal, Oreo cookies and sour gummy worms are the breakfast foods of choice, and laundry is in progress. We woke up to find Oscar (Jake's Magic Elf) playing a game of Zingo with Buzz Lightyear, The Incredible Hulk, and a recent McDonald's Happy Meal green alien, and Christmas tree lights burned until the sun got too bright to see them.

The loves are stock-piling this week. Here are some of them:

I'm loving...Hanna Andersson's Who's That Hat and Mittens in Barn Brown.

I'm loving...Birthday plans for the will-be-five year old set in stone. And it's only the beginning of December.

I'm loving...reservation confirmation e-mails from Callaway Gardens for an overnight stay and trolley ride through their Fantasy in Lights display while my whole family on Christmas Day.

I'm loving...Baby Uggs. Resuscitate me!

I'm loving...dinner and a few hours spent with co-workers (old ones and current ones) to shower a baby girl that's due in just two weeks.

I'm loving...this tutorial. I tried this style on Thursday, and in my book, it's nothing short of awesome.

I've loving...red, yellow, and neon green paper lanterns ordered for Parker's first birthday. Red (for the Very Hungry Caterpillar's face), three neon green ones and three yellow ones (for his body).

I've loving...him.


And the silly and wild he adds to a day like today!

No comments:

Post a Comment