I will

7/7/11

I will do unto others as I would have them do unto me.

I will be me, and I will treat myself to a pedicure when I need one.

I will open up my heart no matter how vulnerable that makes me, and I will post photos of Jake holding a patriotic pinwheel he brought home from school on Tuesday.


I will not concern myself with things that don’t concern me.

I will pick up the pieces to Jake's Let's Go Fishin' game and arch my eyebrows before I go to bed.

I will judge less, and I will try to imagine what it’s like to walk in someone else’s shoes more often.


I will trust God completely, and I will accept things I cannot change.

I will look for one set of footprints in the sand, and I will know He is who carried me through this and every other season of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment