Homemade Goo

7/9/11

The days this week have all just run together for me. So much that in my last post, I said Jake had brought his patriotic pinwheel home from school on Monday when in fact it was Tuesday (which I've changed already for the sake of accuracy).


I realized my mistake when I got ready to post these this morning of the goo he and I made. We made it this past Monday, July 4th, while Jim played a round of golf with his best friend, James, and Parker sat nearby in his bouncy seat which means he wasn't at school on Monday.


Cornstarch, a bowl, warm water, and blue food coloring, was all we needed to make our homemade goo.


Those few ingredients also made dozens of thank you's come from Jake's lips "because it was so much fun"...


smiles come across his face...


ten fingers get veeeeery wrinkly...


and me wonder what cruel, evil demon took over my body and possessed me to do something that would create such a huuuuuuge mess.

He had fun, though, right?


Said that at least ten times as I wiped and wiped and wiped and wiped....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment