This and These

10/1/10

So I think it's safe to say that Fall is officially here!  I base that on the fact that this entire week, I've driven every single day with the sunroof back in my car (No air conditioner here, Baby!), the windows in our breakfast area have been open to let the breeze blow in every single afternoon, and we have given our screened back porch more hours of occupancy than it's had since March (and of course, the forecast that I've been checking religiously for the next ten days).

Weather like this makes me want to just get all crafty and make something similar to this for my front door...


and put some of these...


in the planters outside on our front entryway.

But considering that fact that I just bought this...


and one of these...


and some of these (Now you're getting the picture right?)...


that may not be on my list of things to do (or purchase) for this weekend.

So I guess I'll just keep enjoying the breeze coming in through my windows and relaxing on the porch some more.

That sounds pretty good actually.

Think I'll go open my windows now!

No comments:

Post a Comment