Parker...

10/29/10

has his photos taken in 4D yesterday...

has his head under my right rib cage and his hiney above my left leg...

weighs 2 pounds and 3 ounces...

is in the 30th percentile for his gestational age...

isn't quite the twin of his big brother, Jake, in more ways than one - He not only looks somewhat different than Jake but definitely shares some of his features (at this point anyway - and we actually have a pretty close age comparison since a few of Jake's 4D ultrasound photos were taken at 30 weeks), but he is waaaay more lively than Jake and is "much more difficult to scan" (per the best ultrasound tech in the world, Julie, who did almost every one of Jake's scans and has done two of Parker's)...

is getting the bumpers made for his crib today (Yes, I'm still working on his nursery.  I know, I know, I'm super slow.  These things just take time, you know?!)...

is very waited upon, and we can't wait to meet him skin-to-skin, hug-to-hug, and kiss-to-kiss really, really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment