He took them!

4/1/12

Parker took his first real steps today!

Two to his Grandma and three back to me.

We cheered, squealed, clapped our hands.  And me...well, I cried.

Little dude knew he had done the most celebrated, biggest thing of his life.  And smiled; oh, he smiled the whole time.

Way to go, Baby!  You have set my heart above the clouds with the pitter-patter of your little feet!

And I command you today: Love God, your God. Walk in his ways. Keep his commandments, regulations, and rules so that you will live, really live, live exuberantly, blessed by God, your God, in the land you are about to enter and possess.  ~Deuteronomy 30:16
  

3 comments:

  1. Yea!!!! so sweet! My guy started waling a month ago and it is so cute to see them toddle around. I LOVE the scripture you shared!

    ReplyDelete