if it's the last thing I do

2/18/11

I will mail the Thank You card that's been sitting on my kitchen counter all week...if it's the last thing I do.

I will tell you What I'm Loving this week and remove the foam Nerf dart that's stuck to our back door...if it's the last thing I do.

I will stop freshening up the load of laundry that's in my dryer and finally fold and put what's in there away...if it's the last thing I do.

I will throw away the sauerkraut in our fridge that's making it almost unbearable to open the door and order Parker's birth announcements...if it's the last thing I do.

I will invite friends and family to Jake's fourth birthday party...if it's the last thing I do.

I will swaddle my sweet-smelling, milk-mustached, full-bellied, babe and place a dozen Goodnight kisses on his head...and it's the last thing I'm going to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment