What I'm Loving Wednesday

11/24/10

Today

I'm loving...

that it's actually on a Wednesday that I'm writing this post (instead of Thursday or Saturday like I have the last two times)...

that Jennifer Grey won this season of Dancing With The Stars...

that I can't see my feet beneath my belly (what a miracle)...

a tall cup of hot chocolate and a slice of homemade pumpkin bread for my nightly snack...

this photo that I took of Jake inside Bryant Denny Stadium this past weekend...


our brand new hardwood floors (which definitely need a post of their own...and not just because they've completely transformed the look of our home or because I think they're absolutely gorgeous but so I can brag on that best husband and dad I could have ever wished for)...

that tomorrow I'll look through tons and tons of Black Friday sale papers (I even made myself stay off the of Internet and BlackFriday2010.com just so I can flip the pages of that actual sale papers...there's just something I really love about doing that.)...

the Christmas card template I found on-line to use for our cards this year (and that I've actually made a decision this early)...

this feeling I have of being blessed beyond measure!

No comments:

Post a Comment