What I'm Loving This Weekend

11/20/10

Wednesday definitely passed me by again this week, but I really, really, really wanted to do this post, so I decided to get crafty with my title.

Any no matter what day this week it is, these are the things I'm definitely loving...

that I passed my Three-hour Glucose Tolerance Test with flying colors...

the custom canvas piece that Kelli painted for Parker's room (actually just how much I really am loving this is hard to put into just one sentence)...

the hardwood flooring that's going down in our foyer, dining room, and living room...

this tote bag from Pottery Barn Kids (I really, really, really must click Checkout on my shopping bag)...


Pandora Radio...because they have a huge variety of Christmas music to listen to (I think now I'll definitely get my Christmas music fix without hearing the same tunes over and over and over and over...and over again)...

what I bought today at the Gap thanks to their 40% Off Your Entire Purchase sale...

and...

that Thanksgiving Day is less than a week away....which means the dinner I look forward to all year long is also less than a week away.

No comments:

Post a Comment