What I'm Loving Wednesday

11/4/10

There's a new blog I'm reading.

It's called A Love Worth Waiting For.

I'm starting from the very beginning because Lyndsie's story is so incredible. She has one of the most amazing testimonies I've ever read.  And she does something every Wednesday called "What I'm Loving Wednesday."  What she's loving may be a super cute Pea coat she saw online or that she got to spend time that week with a girlfriend she adores.  I absolutely love her "What I'm Loving Wednesdays!"  What an awesome thing to do right?...think about what's positive, look for the silver lining, realize how blessed she is no matter what may be crumbling around her.  Life doesn't let anyone escape living it without having ups and downs, things happen that disappoint, good days and bad.  But what a gift to give ones self to look around and see that there is some thing (or lots of things) to "love".  I hope from now on to give that gift to me ever week. 

And yes I'm a day late this week, but here goes mine anyway (on a Thursday).

I'm loving...

that I got two coupons in the mail this week...one for Buy Buy Baby and the other for Babies R Us....

that I had lunch with my hubby today....

that Jake's school pictures turned out fantastic!...

that my parents will be here to spend the day with us on Saturday and celebrate my 34th birthday with me!...

that my cousin's incredible wife, Christine, sent me another box of clothes Ethan has outgrown, and because she did so, Jake has a new long-sleeved Alabama t-shirt to wear to school tomorrow....

that part of my night was spent playing Play-doh on my kitchen floor with the most amazing three-year old I know (even if he is mine)!...

my devotion book and this verse from Proverbs that I read from it tonight - A man's wisdom gives him patience; it is to his glory to overlook an offense. Proverbs 19:11 - because I really needed this encouragement today....

that Jake did beyond awesome at the dentist's office this week...and it's only the second time he's ever been!  So proud of you, Buddy!...

that I finally see the light at the end of the Tunnel (Tunnel equals code for "Parker's Room")....

that tomorrow is Friday!...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment