fifteen extra minutes of fame

1/23/13

I'm so excited!  A few days after Parker's second birthday party, I submitted my blog address - specifically the post about it - and details about putting it all together to Kara's Party Ideas.  The next day I got an e-mail from one of her team members letting me know she had chosen to feature it on her blog.  And about a week and a half later, there it was.  Her website is my "go to" for the best of the best when it comes to party ideas, so I'm giddy to say the least.  And kind of honored actually.

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wonderful! You really deserve it you did a spectacular job decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow!! That is too neat!

    I sent you a blog award-check out my latest post!

    Hope y'all have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Girlies!!!! And thank you, Jenna! I will definitely check it out!! We had a great weekend, and I hope you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SO FUN!!!! you did a a fabulous job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much, Kimberley and Crissy!

    ReplyDelete