What I'm Loving Wednesday

1/26/11

Today, I'm loving ...

that I feel like my two week hiatus from blogging is finally over.  It's so about time ya'll!...

this sneak peek of Parker's photo session he had this past Sunday...

that Jake has his first swim lesson coming up this Saturday morning.  And holy cow, is he pumped?!...

that I was actually able to fit into a pair of pants that I was wearing pre-Parker (And I pinky swear you they didn't have elastic in the waist.)...

my DVR...and that it always has something waiting for me to watch when it's three o'clock in the morning and absolutely nothing else is on other than infomercials for the Shark vacuum or Proactive... 

the cough and congestion medicine Jim picked up for me at CVS (which is weird that I even need it because I don't sound or feel bad at all but somehow I have a cough)...

additional thirty percent off sales at Gap just when I needed one...

having a working washer and dryer.  And I don't think I even have to elaborate on that one.  Ha!...

the whimpers and cries that are coming from the newborn squirming on my chest...

which means I have a four ounce bottle to make and a hungry mouth to feed...

which means...

Goodnight Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment