about a boy and his scooter

1/4/11

While I'm still working on my list of New Year's resolutions...

wishing I hadn't forgotten to record the first episode of The Bachelor that aired tonight...

and wondering how long I'll be awake since I came home from a half day spent at work (yes, it's officially back to the grind or half-grind I should say, since I'm shortening my days now) and a half day spent driving to and from my doctor's appointment...

I thought I would make this post all about Jake riding the Toy Story themed (since that's the only movie that exists to him right now) scooter that he got from his grandparents for Christmas...

no words in between...

just photos that tell a story about a boy and his scooter.







Do you get the impression he loves this thing or what? 

Uh huh.  I figured you might say that you did.

No comments:

Post a Comment