five {plus} on friday

9/27/13


Just knocking out a few more from our trip to NYC.  

Have mercy, I'm so siked that it's Friday.  Parker is with his grands this weekend, so it's just Jim and I and the big kid.  Tonight we used a Groupon and went bowling, ate dinner right afterwards, and now Jake's sporting the new (temporary, of course) Avengers tattoo he paid fifty cents for from the vending machine at the bowling alley.  I talked to Parker before his bedtime, and he's living large riding with my dad on his tractor, so we're all smiles.  And it's not even Saturday.  

Happy Weekending, All!         

2 comments:

  1. I hope your weekend is wrapping up nicely! It sounds like a fun one for everyone. Awesome pictures...you are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh...it was SO great! Thanks bunches, Leanne!!! You always make my day! I hope your weekend was great too.

    ReplyDelete