Tower 1? Come in please. Spppppsh

7/17/13

I know I'm getting all kinds of out of order, but I'm so fired up about the things I found on my lunch break thrift store run.  I 99% never find one thing, but today I found three, and this is one of them.  It's a set of those Trio blocks - the Airport Tower one.  It came in its original box, still has the instructions (crisp), and is only missing one piece (one of the picture inserts from one of the windows at the top).  


$2.99 and little kid approved - I'm doing a happy dance.  He loves putting the pilot in and out of the helicopter.  In and out......fix the section at the bottom because he pushed down too hard and it broke off.  In and out......fix the section at the bottom because he pushed down too hard and it broke off.  We're keepin' it!

2 comments:

  1. just when I thought I couldn't like you any more, you tell me you go to thrift stores! me too!! love love!! I've found so many neat things, too!! and cheap!! so fun!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. All about 'em, Kimberley! BTW, I am totally missing the e-mail or comment on your blog or something where you asked me where we lived. :( I've been looking for it to respond and can't find it. So if you get this, shoot me another one. :)

    ReplyDelete