Going somewhere?

12/15/12

Yes, we are. We'll be here for the next six days. We finished packing yesterday and stayed overnight close to the airport we'll be leaving out of. We got here in the late afternoon, and even though we haven't even made it to our destination, we've had a great time so far.

We found a Chuck E. Cheese just ten minutes away. We ate pizza, spent 265 winning tickets, and left with sore backs from playing waaaaay too many games of skee ball. After we left Chuck E. Cheese, we killed some more time in PetSmart and bought what we forgot in Target.

Last night Parker decided the crib the hotel loaned us wasn't happening, so for the first time since he was small enough to take a nap on my chest, I slept with the baby of our family. It actually went pretty well - maybe that's because I prayed before I went to sleep and took some time to thank the One who made him for the toes in my spine and the sippy cup I was sure would hit my face once or twice (After yesterday's news all I could be was thankful. What kind of world are we living in? My heart just breaks.).

We've now checked our baggage and made it through security, so we're just waiting for our flight to leave. Our cell phone plans do not include international calls nor does our data package, so I have no idea if and when I'll be able to update. They do have an Apple center, so I'm hopeful to at least say we made it. I just don't know if I'll be able to download or share pictures (what a bummer if I can't - fingers crossed).

Until then...

I hope y'all have a great week!

3 comments:

  1. How wonderful, have a fabulous trip!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much fun! I can't wait to have sleepless nights with babies ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fantastic! I hope you have a wonderful time. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete