wishes

5/13/13

to all you moms out there...

to all those who hope to be moms...

to all those who wait to be moms...


to all Grand moms...

to all those who are missing mom...


to me...

and to mine...



wishes-come-true for a great Mother's Day...today and every day.

And because I wouldn't be a mom without him...and because it's not all about me, I have to give a shout out to my hubs who's as hard at work at parenting as I am.  This morning, I got into my car and found a card that he had left for me with a note he wrote that says, "Thank you for being the mom to my boys that I never had.  They will one day understand the sacrifices you make for them every day."  He rows our lifeboat ashore day in and day out which allows me to have the emotional, mental, and physical energy I need to be the best that I can be.  Thank you for that, Babes.

And because Jake doesn't believe in keeping wishes to himself...when he said he needed to make one before he scattered the petals of a dandelion, he said, "Ummm.  I wish me and you were throwing the football right now."  Ahhh...he's such a good sport.  I'd die for him.      

6 comments:

  1. great post! hope you had a wonderful mother's day with your little men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely post and great pictures! Hope you had a lovely mother's day with your boys. Motherhood is such a blessing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Cindi! I hope you had an amazing Mother's Day.... you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful post LOVE the picture:)! Happy Mother's Day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much!! Love you Girls!!

    ReplyDelete